For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ebbsfleet United VS Torquay United, an open game

ENG ConfEbbsfleet United VS Torquay United, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference -- Ebbsfleet United VS Torquay United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Ebbsfleet United got 2 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 24 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Ebbsfleet United got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Torquay United got 6 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Torquay United got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ebbsfleet United 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 435 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 134 draws and 155 losses. Home win rate: 33.56%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 35.63%; Home odds win rate: 33.56%; Draw odds win rate: 30.80%; Away odds win rate: 35.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2836 matches, the home team got 1295 wins, 683 draws and 858 losses. Home win rate: 45.66%; Draw win rate: 24.08%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.96%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 48.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 34 wins, 21 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 42.50%; Draw win rate: 26.25%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ebbsfleet United(34.3%), Draw(27.1%), Torquay United(38.7%)

 

Ebbsfleet United VS Torquay United, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.