For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Algeria VS Benin, tend to Algeria

INT FRLAlgeria VS Benin, tend to Algeria

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:20:01 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Algeria VS Benin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Algeria got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Benin got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.3%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Algeria 0.96-1/1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 16 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 53.25%; Draw win rate: 20.78%; Away win rate: 25.97%; Home odds win rate: 37.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 318 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 90 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 27.67%; Over odds win rate: 47.17%; Draw odds win rate: 7.23%; Under odds win rate: 45.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.37-3.90-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Algeria(68.5%), Draw(21.9%), Benin(9.6%)

 

Algeria VS Benin, tend to Algeria

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.