For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slaven Koprivnica VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, a tough game

CRO D1Slaven Koprivnica VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:21:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia 1.Division -- Slaven Koprivnica VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Slaven Koprivnica got 6 wins, 14 draws, 13 losses and placed the 7 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Slaven Koprivnica got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb got 13 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 6 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, NK Lokomotiva Zagreb got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slaven Koprivnica 0.98-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 183 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 60 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 36.07%; Draw win rate: 32.79%; Away win rate: 31.15%; Home odds win rate: 36.07%; Draw odds win rate: 32.79%; Away odds win rate: 31.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 964 matches, the home team got 415 wins, 239 draws and 310 losses. Home win rate: 43.05%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 32.16%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-3.15-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slaven Koprivnica(34.2%), Draw(27.3%), NK Lokomotiva Zagreb(38.5%)

 

Slaven Koprivnica VS NK Lokomotiva Zagreb, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.