For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Jeju United, a tense game

KFACSangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Jeju United, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 10:29:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Jeju United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix got 5 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Jeju United got 1 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeju United got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 0.95-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1660 matches, the home team got 665 wins, 458 draws and 537 losses. Home win rate: 40.06%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 32.35%; Home odds win rate: 42.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 362 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 111 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 39.50%; Draw win rate: 30.66%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Over odds win rate: 42.54%; Draw odds win rate: 8.56%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.10-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 14 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sangju Sangmu Phoenix(41.7%), Draw(29.3%), Jeju United(29.0%)

 

Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Jeju United, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.