For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
J-League Division 1|Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS Kashima Antlers Big Data Analysis

JPN D1J-League Division 1|Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS Kashima Antlers Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:09:14 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Matsumoto Yamaga FC VS Kashima Antlers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 6 wins, 10 draws, 12 losses and placed the 17 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Matsumoto Yamaga FC got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Kashima Antlers got 16 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashima Antlers got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Matsumoto Yamaga FC 0.95--0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 726 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 186 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 38.84%; Draw win rate: 25.62%; Away win rate: 35.54%; Home odds win rate: 50.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1701 matches, the home team got 718 wins, 489 draws and 494 losses. Home win rate: 42.21%; Draw win rate: 28.75%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.75-3.30-1.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 70 games, the home team got 10 wins, 21 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 14.29%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 55.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Matsumoto Yamaga FC(24.0%), Draw(28.0%), Kashima Antlers(48.0%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap
    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.