For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KAS Eupen VS KFCO Wilrijk, home win is expected

BEL D1KAS Eupen VS KFCO Wilrijk, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 10:31:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- KAS Eupen VS KFCO Wilrijk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, KAS Eupen got 10 wins, 2 draws, 18 losses and placed the 12 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KAS Eupen got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, KFCO Wilrijk got 15 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Belgian Second Division. In the last 20 games, KFCO Wilrijk got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KAS Eupen 0.87-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 877 matches, the home team got 495 wins, 213 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 56.44%; Draw win rate: 24.29%; Away win rate: 19.27%; Home odds win rate: 58.49%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3-1.06. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 221 matches, the home team got 127 wins, 42 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 57.47%; Draw win rate: 19.00%; Away win rate: 23.53%; Over odds win rate: 51.13%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 44.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.70-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 33 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 57.89%; Draw win rate: 19.30%; Away win rate: 22.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KAS Eupen(54.0%), Draw(23.7%), KFCO Wilrijk(22.4%)

 

KAS Eupen VS KFCO Wilrijk, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.