For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
KTP Kotka VS Jaro, a tight game

FIN D2KTP Kotka VS Jaro, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:15:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- KTP Kotka VS Jaro 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, KTP Kotka got 9 wins, 2 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, KTP Kotka got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Jaro got 10 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Jaro got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is KTP Kotka 0.82-0/-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 796 matches, the home team got 322 wins, 221 draws and 253 losses. Home win rate: 40.45%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 31.78%; Home odds win rate: 44.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1311 matches, the home team got 605 wins, 280 draws and 426 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 21.36%; Away win rate: 32.49%; Over odds win rate: 47.14%; Draw odds win rate: 5.19%; Under odds win rate: 47.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.30-2.38. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: KTP Kotka(32.9%), Draw(25.7%), Jaro(41.4%)

 

KTP Kotka VS Jaro, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.