For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Guam Island VS Philippines, Philippines win is expected

FIFA WCQLGuam Island VS Philippines, Philippines win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:52:56 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Guam Island VS Philippines 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Guam Island got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Philippines got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guam Island 0.95--0.5/-1-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 622 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 147 draws and 311 losses. Home win rate: 26.37%; Draw win rate: 23.63%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 56.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3262 matches, the home team got 1494 wins, 825 draws and 943 losses. Home win rate: 45.80%; Draw win rate: 25.29%; Away win rate: 28.91%; Over odds win rate: 45.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.32%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.60-1.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guam Island(14.1%), Draw(21.5%), Philippines(64.3%)

 

Guam Island VS Philippines, Philippines win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.