For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Galatasaray VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, sure win for Galatasaray

TUR CupGalatasaray VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, sure win for Galatasaray

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:45:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Galatasaray VS Akhisar Bld.Geng 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 32 rounds, Galatasaray got 19 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Akhisar Bld.Geng got 6 wins, 7 draws, 19 losses and placed the 18 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Akhisar Bld.Geng got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Galatasaray 1.01-1/1.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 10 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 52.54%; Draw win rate: 16.95%; Away win rate: 30.51%; Home odds win rate: 33.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 66.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1208 matches, the home team got 568 wins, 297 draws and 343 losses. Home win rate: 47.02%; Draw win rate: 24.59%; Away win rate: 28.39%; Over odds win rate: 45.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.37%; Under odds win rate: 47.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.20-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 40 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 74.07%; Draw win rate: 12.96%; Away win rate: 12.96%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Galatasaray(66.1%), Draw(21.0%), Akhisar Bld.Geng(13.0%)

 

Galatasaray VS Akhisar Bld.Geng, sure win for Galatasaray

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.