For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fluminense RJ VS Cruzeiro (MG), a close match

BRA CUPFluminense RJ VS Cruzeiro (MG), a close match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:10:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasil Cup -- Fluminense RJ VS Cruzeiro (MG) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Fluminense RJ got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fluminense RJ got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Cruzeiro (MG) got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cruzeiro (MG) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fluminense RJ 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 997 matches, the home team got 355 wins, 280 draws and 362 losses. Home win rate: 35.61%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 36.31%; Home odds win rate: 35.61%; Draw odds win rate: 28.08%; Away odds win rate: 36.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 338 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 104 draws and 91 losses. Home win rate: 42.31%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 26.92%; Over odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 7.40%; Under odds win rate: 46.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.80-2.84-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fluminense RJ(33.1%), Draw(32.2%), Cruzeiro (MG)(34.7%)

 

Fluminense RJ VS Cruzeiro (MG), a close match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.