For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Daejeon Korail VS Seoul E-Land FC, an open game

KFACDaejeon Korail VS Seoul E-Land FC, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 10:28:47 GMT        

Match Time:

Korean FA Cup -- Daejeon Korail VS Seoul E-Land FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Daejeon Korail got 2 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Korea National League. In the last 20 games, Daejeon Korail got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Seoul E-Land FC got 1 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the K League Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Seoul E-Land FC got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Daejeon Korail 0.82-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 401 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 112 draws and 145 losses. Home win rate: 35.91%; Draw win rate: 27.93%; Away win rate: 36.16%; Home odds win rate: 35.91%; Draw odds win rate: 27.93%; Away odds win rate: 36.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 546 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 137 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 44.32%; Draw win rate: 25.09%; Away win rate: 30.59%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 5.68%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.45-3.10-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 111 games, the home team got 40 wins, 37 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 36.04%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 30.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Daejeon Korail(37.4%), Draw(28.3%), Seoul E-Land FC(34.3%)

 

Daejeon Korail VS Seoul E-Land FC, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.