For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Creteil VS USL Dunkerque, hosts may get points

FRA D3Creteil VS USL Dunkerque, hosts may get points

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:24:04 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 3 -- Creteil VS USL Dunkerque 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Creteil got 4 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Creteil got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 27.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 6 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Creteil 1.13-0/0.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 520 matches, the home team got 191 wins, 142 draws and 187 losses. Home win rate: 36.73%; Draw win rate: 27.31%; Away win rate: 35.96%; Home odds win rate: 40.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 25 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 11 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 36.00%; Draw win rate: 44.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Over odds win rate: 36.00%; Draw odds win rate: 8.00%; Under odds win rate: 56.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-2.98-2.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Creteil(37.8%), Draw(30.6%), USL Dunkerque(31.6%)


Creteil VS USL Dunkerque, hosts may get points

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap
    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.