For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Concarneau VS Bourg Peronnas, go for away side

FRA D3Concarneau VS Bourg Peronnas, go for away side

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:24:04 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 3 -- Concarneau VS Bourg Peronnas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Concarneau got 3 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Concarneau got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Bourg Peronnas got 3 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Bourg Peronnas got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Concarneau 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 847 matches, the home team got 307 wins, 228 draws and 312 losses. Home win rate: 36.25%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 36.84%; Home odds win rate: 36.25%; Draw odds win rate: 26.92%; Away odds win rate: 36.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 73 matches, the home team got 26 wins, 22 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 35.62%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 34.25%; Over odds win rate: 41.10%; Draw odds win rate: 9.59%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.59-2.89-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Concarneau(33.6%), Draw(31.4%), Bourg Peronnas(35.0%)



Concarneau VS Bourg Peronnas, go for away side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap
    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.