For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barrow VS Boreham Wood, go for Barrow

ENG ConfBarrow VS Boreham Wood, go for Barrow

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 10:51:58 GMT        

 

Match Time:

England Conference -- Barrow VS Boreham Wood 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Barrow got 8 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barrow got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Boreham Wood got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Boreham Wood got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barrow 1.00-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1807 matches, the home team got 651 wins, 470 draws and 686 losses. Home win rate: 36.03%; Draw win rate: 26.01%; Away win rate: 37.96%; Home odds win rate: 49.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4239 matches, the home team got 1881 wins, 1112 draws and 1246 losses. Home win rate: 44.37%; Draw win rate: 26.23%; Away win rate: 29.39%; Over odds win rate: 44.16%; Draw odds win rate: 5.76%; Under odds win rate: 50.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.25-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 games, the home team got 65 wins, 29 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 22.31%; Away win rate: 27.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barrow(45.1%), Draw(27.8%), Boreham Wood(27.0%)

 

 

Barrow VS Boreham Wood, go for Barrow

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.